1. Perfect location!
2. Unique class atmosphere
3. Including Market Walking Culture tour
4. English speaking Chef
5. Teaching Decorations
6. Special Extras
8:00 – 8:30 Meet us at Madam Yen Cooking Class – 99 Hang Gai -> visit Hang Be Market - traditional market in the Old Quarter.
9:00: Back to Cooking Class -> enjoy mineral water in 5 to 10 mins -> Then you could wash hands with a clean towel and wearing apron to be a chef!
9:15: Start cooking class under the instruction of the chef. From begin to finish, you could learn all the steps how to cook and decorate it as well.
11:30 Enjoy your achievement in the cozy atmosphere of Madam Yen Restaurant
Finally, the chef will give you some comments for your dishes then give you a Vietnamese cooking certificate with the compliments of Madam Yen Cooking Class.
* A kitchen tool
* The recipe of all dishes in the menu
* A cooking certificate
Cooking class fee: 45$US/ pax
Class size: 2 to 15 (with a big group up to 30, please contact us in advance) Vegetarian menu please contact us in advance!
* Traditional market walking tour
* Cooking demonstration with English speaking Chef
* Ingredients for all the dishes
* Kitchen tools, cooking gloves & apron prepared
* Special Extras (a kitchen tool, the recipe of dishes, a cooking certificate)
* Free mineral water
* Enjoy the dishes you made in Madam Yen Restaurant
For reservation: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!